Saturday, March 25, 2023
What a wonderful week of reflection, prayer and service. We started off the week with our Lent Reconciliations and our 1st – 8th grade students participated in their Lenten Retreats. Thank you to Mrs. Seiglie for planning, organizing and presenting our children with this experience.Service was also a great part of our week with the NJHS service project. Together with the collaboration of the entire St. Timothy School Community, Over 200 Easter Baskets were assembled with all of your donations to benefit the His House Orphanage. Thank you to Mrs. Orjeda for organizing this special project and to all of the Teachers and Staff for helping with donations and also giving of their time. We would also like to Thank the Valdes Family, along with their guests Omar Babun and Dr. Betsy Guerra for their wonderful presentation on Social Media Safety & Awareness on Wednesday night.
We are Blessed!!
- 3rd & 8th Grade Indoor Field Trip (Space Exploration)
- Spelling Bee
- School Mass & Blessing of NJHS Cords
- Trike-a-Thon PK4 Only (Rescheduled)
- 6th Grade Girls Field Trip to Lourdes Academy to Watch a Spring Musical
- Parent Talk with Dr. Betsy Guerra in McDermott @ 8:00 a.m.
- Palm Sunday
- Rice Bowls are Due
- Courtyard Morning Prayer @ 7:55 a.m.
- Way of the Cross @ 9:00 a.m.
- Holy Thursday
- Good Friday
- Holy Saturday
- Easter Sunday
- Spring Break (No school)
- Students Return to School